Tuesday, March 13, 2012

GTL

You know that song that says something like "I work out!"? Well that sums up a good portion of mine and Casey's evenings. With the exception of Sunday and one other day a week, we can be found showing off our muscles at Gimnasio de Oros, or Golds Gym. We really don't have anything to show off but boy do we have dedication! Or at least Casey does. For me it is kind of a Super Mario situation. I just merely "float" through the week gym wise...!

Wearing work out clothes!!!

Good news though, I have finally decided on a mantra and it goes like this: I LOVE THE GYM! I LOVE THE GYM! I LOVE THE GYMMMM! I don't actually love the gym but I do what I can to get there because it's something we do together, to be our best! I have also come to the conclusion that if I push myself to workout I can really enjoy most of the foods that I want to shove in my face every 5 seconds. Cheesecake, burgers, onion rings, cake, and most importantly BREAD!

And there are ways to make it fun. People always say that when you mix it up it doesn't seem so terrible. I am here to tell you that that is a very true statement. Thus we are starting a workout page for this here blogaboo! It will be a way for us to share our most favorite and successful exercise exercises.

So be on the look out! We will try our best to find new and fast turn around workouts as often as we can.

P.S. this website/magazine has great work outs and healthy living tips. Take a looksee! http://www.womenshealthmag.com/fitness

Casey and Becca Schwarzenegger



No comments:

Post a Comment