Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Lets start this post of with what I woke up to yesterday morning:

I call this "The Creature"
Yeah mornings are really hard for Nora. She is definitely in the right family! Also disregard the mess.

Yesterday was jet skiing and boating day with the Call family! Everyone is in town from Airzona and Wyoming so we are spending lots of time together, which is fantastic! We headed up to Pineview and spent the blustery day playing in the warm sand and the crazy wavey water. You really wouldn't believe how crazy the wind was. Since I met Casey he talked about his family's beach day. It is probably his favorite day of the year and he has always looked forward to it. Even though the weather was just ok, we still managed to get some sun and had a most joyous time.



It has been forever since I have been at the beach with little kids. Really I have never quite been there with them, we were always the little ones at Bear Lake. Anyway, we made, decorated and destroyed sandcastles and laughed to our hearts content! Poor Casey had to study for his biology test that he had to take on our way home so he didn't play much.


Hiding from the wind (my least favorite element) and the sand

Our day just got so much better as we walked to our car to pack up, and my slippery poopy iPhone decided to jump from the ledge of my bag and shatter it's screen. It would be more fine if this wasn't my second iPhone in 3 months. I have never had such a problem with a telephone before and it makes me crazy! Good news is we had a warranty so it didn't cost us an arm and a leg to replace. It took forever though so that kind of put a damper on the rest of the night. Meh.

Now to end this post, another picture of Nora!


Also, still no movers. And so we wait...

Love,
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment