Monday, March 4, 2013

Tis the day for a new blog psot....I meant post and I am too lazy to backspace.

Now I am going to make an attempt to remember the significant moments of the last week. There were some I think? I guess we will start with the Nor-whal a.k.a Nora!

This great puppy went to training school last week. She did pretty well! Though she has the attention span of something that doesn't have an attention span, we made some progress with her. There are only two other dogs in the class. One is a Golden Doodle named Martha (holy cute. I want one!) and the other is a rescue dog, not sure what breed, named Tess. Well Martha let out a bark which then led to Tess barking...nothing really groundbreaking because that is what dogs do...but Nora immediately hid behind and under Casey and his chair. So the main thing for us to do now is to help socialize her more. She is seriously afraid of everything so we have some work to do! Oh and the poor thing is getting fixed next week. Her life is proving to be an interesting one.

This week we are leaving for Arizona to visit with family! It will be a lot of fun and we are ready to hit the road. The weather however is not looking too good for us.It will go from 80's to 60's by the time we are there. Ever since we have been married, every vacation that we have been on has had horrible weather. The honeymoon, Bear Lake, some might and have even said our actual wedding day (which makes me sad so say it only in your head). Anywho, now Arizona is set to be cold and possibly rainy. We will still have a wonderful time though! Can't wait to see everyone!

Ooooh and now for my moment of jealousy! This isn't even my experience but it is too wonderful! My parents and Jenna totally saw Blake Lively at the Cheesecake Factory on Saturday. Jenna even told her she is a big fan (which Jenna, lets be real, you make fun of her way more than admire her), and she smiled and waved back. WHAT?!?! I am dying just thinking about it. I wouldn't be so sad if I had not just been there with Casey that night. Or watching Gossip Girl when Jenna told me. Total bummer! But really very cool. So now Jenna can add that to her list of celebrity fun right under free front row tickets to the Biebs. Whatever Jenna.
She is the blonde in the black coat and gray hat. AMAZING! And creepy.
Oh and side note...when I asked my silly mom about it, all she said was "Ugh she wasn't even with her husband so it doesn't even matter". I could tell she was really disappointed.


Love,
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment