Tuesday, March 26, 2013

I have found a new hobby! Last semester at UVU I decided to try my hand at graphic design. The class was a total nightmare but I learned a lot! So I have put my skills to the test (and believe me the skills I do have are very limited!) and have made some handouts for relief society, different blog headers, and even Rachel's graduation announcement.

I really enjoy doing this stuff! I definitely need some more experience and I definitely need to try and remember where all the right buttons are but it is fun! So in short, if anyone wants any handout, announcement or something just for fun, I would love to make it for you! Oh and it's free!


Here are some examples, they are very beginner so don't judge:

Blog Header


Relief Society Poster Board


Graduation Announcement


Christmas Word Art




No comments:

Post a Comment