Monday, February 25, 2013

Happy blog day! Yet another week of chasing dogs, work, and school has passed. 

We topped off Nora's shots with the rabies vaccine last Wednesday. That messed her up pretty bad. Poor thing was really sore and tired for the rest of the day. Really though it was wonderful because then she just held still and didn't chew on anything or anyone. So the bottom line is that I wish she could have a rabies shot at 5:00 every night. Next up for her is puppy preschool or just training school which starts on Thursday. The "hoity toities" at Petsmart went out of their way to tell us that she is not a puppy anymore so it really is just regular training. I love it when people share such useful information with me... It will go for six weeks and by the end she will be my minion. MARK MY WORDS! Oh and we got her papers and learned that her birthday is October 24th. For whatever reason, knowing her birthday has made me so happy! 

In other news, I had to lovely opportunity to assist in potty training the nanny baby this last week. Girlfriend was ready to be done with diapers so it was actually really easy. She has only had two accidents on my watch which is wonderful! Today she told me that she doesn't want to go potty in her pants anymore so she can't wear diapers, she needs to wear undies.

We are heavily in the midst of Casey's math ordeal. Growing up I always used to say that my husband would have to be good at math because there was no hope for me. Well I spoke to soon. Apparently there is no hope for either of us. So it is rather funny to have him relying on me for help. We are two dumbos watching math tutorials on YouTube. 

OOOOOH! My most exciting event from last week was finally purchasing a duvet cover! It took me forever to find one that was affordable and hip and with it. Of course though it was no where to be found when we went to pick it up (it even said it was in store...and that they had plenty in stock). So I gave in and just let us get the one Casey really liked. It is still a great pick so that is a plus, and it came with TWO accent pillows! Casey has a theory though, the lady that helped us just wanted all of my bedding to herself so she mislead us. I think this is a pretty true accusation. 


Love us.

No comments:

Post a Comment