Sunday, October 7, 2012

Life on the Couch

It has really been so refreshing to see everyone's posts about Conference these last couple of days. What kind of blogger would I be if I didn't follow in their footsteps? 

We loved conference! We love any opportunity to sit on our butts and watch TV (really though...) but this weekend was the mega-wonderful couch potato weekend, and next April will be the same. The messages of encouragement and optimism really left an imprint on the both of us. That, and whatever was said at priesthood to make Casey come home and repeat, "You are beautiful, and I value you...and I can't remember the rest." Ha! That is our kind of love. 

Odd that today we both wore the same clothes that we did last conference? Interesting fact...


Anyhow, I love walking away from these special weekends feeling like I am going to accomplish everything ever. Hopefully this time I will really do my best to do so, along with Casey! Heaven knows that without him I wouldn't even be able to tie my shoes. 

Love,
Us

No comments:

Post a Comment