Wednesday, April 24, 2013

So the happenings of our newest adventures have been going really well! I started my new job last Friday and things have been awesome. On Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays I work as the receptionist at the front desk and then on Wednesdays and Fridays I help out in the HR department. I am still a little nervous about being the receptionist. There are a lot of things I still need to learn how to do and that gives me a bit of anxiety!!! However, I do know that everything I need to know, I will learn in time. Today was my first day helping HR and I loved it! I love the people I work with already. Everyone is so fantastic and friendly. It is a really casual environment which helps me feel at ease. I am really lucky too because this Friday is the anniversary party for the company so we get to leave early for a bowling party. So all in all it is shaping up to be a good week.

We finished school this week! Still no word on Casey's final score for math. It does look like he passed everything else though...or at least using our very reliable math skills we have figured out that he did. Here's to hoping! Everything is going well at his work. He has been really busy and making sure he stays busy so the days go by fast. Flag football is still going. They had their first loss last week (probably because Nora and I weren't there). It sure is a fun time of year!

Nora is having a great old time being Nora. She has decided to expand her kleptomania tendencies to include my shoes. She has never shown interest in them before but yesterday the backyard was littered with all sorts of different pairs! I am thinking she's acting out since Casey and I aren't home as soon during the day. So we will just exercise her more and love her to death because she is the cutest thing on the planet!!!


Having some puppy snuggles!
                              

That is all for now! 

Love,
Us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment