Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Delirium

Once uponst my blogging travels, I read of a couple having late night chats into the early hours of the morn. I instantly thought to myself, "How fortunate for these people that they have no regard for bedtimes or early morning work hours. I wish Casey and I could have such luxuries". And then BAM!

I don't know if it was our inspiring drive home from the lake (no radio or musica) or not, but all of the sudden we are the biggest Chatty Cathy's the world has ever had!

We've covered all sorts of topics including but not limited to:

  • Chubby Chasers/Pear shaped people
  • People who can afford to buy houses
  • Career options
  • The "new" BCS
  • Dream career options
  • Actual dreams
  • Past dating experiences
  • Wedding videos (we watched and discussed)
  • College football
  • Gingers
  • Admiration of  others
I am working these bullet points lately, like it's my job! Anyway...At one point or another either of us tried to go to bed but that is a major no no when trying to achieve late night chats. However, once Casey starts speaking nonsense like, "Did they climb the tree?", when discussing people buying homes...I know it is time for bedy-byes! 

Such fun memories. 

Love,
Us

The making of our actual wedding video! Can't wait to see it!
Lumineux Films

No comments:

Post a Comment